Wanted: Possible financial aid?

Remyl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, my name is Remyl.  And no, I am not new to SL.

I don't really want to go into intricate details on the subject matter, so I'll keep this short, quick, and simple.

I am looking to start a cafe/restaurant in SL.  Yes, I'm serious.  I've roleplayed at several cafes and restaurants in SL over the course of two years under a different account.  However, I do not have the funds to start such a venture.  I am looking for someone who would perhaps like to help me with this.

I realize this is quite an odd request.  I am just wondering if there are folks out there willing to help.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.  Please contact me in-world with any queries.

-Remyl Resident

Even though a restaurant sounds like a good idea (and it is, really), I remember when my friend and I were looking to grab some lunch in a pleasant environment, and we went to 5 different places, and not one had an service (even when they showed that people were online and to give them a ring). At once place there were several people looking around for service.

I hope you have a solid idea of what concept you want to have with your business, including how much expenses you will have, and how much income you would be able to generate :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.