A Different Sort of Model for YOUR Store!

Dolly Waifu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a friendly, fashionable, quirky, and young aspiring SL model. I love to help people and answer questions, and I'm not just going to AFK in your store on a pose stand.

I bet you've heard all of this before though. What makes me so different? Well, on my avatar, I use a system called the ACS CCU. It's a HUD system that essentially turns my avatar into a living construct. That's neat and all, but why is that make me a better store model than any other? The CCU works with RLV. One of my favorite functions places two clickable balls above my head for anyone to use. One of them changes my pose, the other changes my clothes. Can you see where i'm going with this? Through the use of my CCU, a customer can, with one or two easy clicks, see your entire catalog of clothing and accessories in-world without having to leave the parcel to unpack a demo. And, because I enjoy playing this helpful construct, I won't AFK in your store. I'll be available to answer questions about styling, fit, and prices, make suggestions, and engage your customers to keep them shopping! I can also forward notecards to you in your absence, and help solve minor issues that would otherwise just waste your valuable time!

Now, right now the only mesh avatars I have are the Utilizator Kemono and the Snaggletooth Kobold, so stores that make clothes for those avatars are ideal, though I would be willing negotiate with a store that makes clothing for standare LL avis as well. I have a wide-variety of mods for both of these avatars though, to suit whatever style you'd like, as a furry or a human, and a ton of accessories to style your products perfectly.

So, what will this cost you? I bet you're wondering. Well, pretty much nothing! All i ask is that you help provide me with some of the clothes necessary for the job, or provide some compensation for ones I purchase myself. We can even start with just one or two outfits until i've earned your trust and done a bit of work. :)

Here are just a few of my current avatars for both Kemono and Kobold

Here is an example of what the CCU's functionality might look like from a customer's point of view.

Contact me inworld (Reyetta Claven) if you are interested or have any questions. Or if you'd like to see the CCU in action. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.