Your Forest Home, Deep in the Oaks and Pines

Ryonen1488303125

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ourhaven
I took the shot below at Ourhaven on 25 May 2016. (Point being, it still looks exactly like this) There are several houses in that shot, but you can't really see them, can you? I'll be honest: granted, I cherry-picked that photo from my own parcel on the sim. It isn't like, when you live here, you are never going to see a neighbor. But when was the last time you have been to any rental sim, where a shot like that could be taken from anywhere? (That's me in the picture, by the way.  <Ry waves >)

Maybe you should come by, and look around. It's an awesome place to live; I might be a bit biased.

Sunrise Corner Waterfront

Buildable Area: 4224 m (88 x 48)

Private Area: 6656 m (104 x 64)
Surrounding your parcel is a forested boundary area, ensuring that your parcel remains private and partially secluded from your neighbors. All of those oaks and pines and other landscaping are on sim land. You don't need spend your prims keeping your privacy. I got that covered. 

Prims: 1110

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ourhaven/184/37/23

I live here myself, and I rent the rest of the sim to a small number of happy people.

• Ourhaven is very private; most of the time, there are about 3 or 4 people on the entire sim.

• I'm not going to let my own home get laggy, so I make certain that the place runs smooth and fast.

• I should have an awesomely compelling third point here, but it has been a really long day.

IM: Ryonen.Moon (ryonen.resident), Owner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.