Hiring Models at Pole Fashions

Lita Jannings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Pole Fashions is looking for Female Models, must be at least 31 days old and know how to handle basic Second Life Functions. This is a Paid Hourly job for up to 3 hours per day, Must be willing to Greet and chat with customers and Vips

Models can also get Free Outfits & Skins plus giftcards to get clothing, we prefer you to have a Mesh Body that uses the Omega Relay system. If your interested in joining the team come to the Main Store (link is below) and pickup and fill out an Appication, If you have any questions Contact Illustra Magic or any manager on duty.

Thanks Lita Jannings

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Magical%20Desires/134/130/21

• 2 months later...

My name is Oluyori .I am self employed and take pictures of my self as a model but i cant seem to get a good job, i have always wanted to be a model on SL and also in reality .if you want to now more about me and my pictures  please refer to my profile.:matte-motes-tongue:;d: i'd like to know more about your agency yours Olu:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.