Can Avatar Build/Rez Objects?

Ruthven Ravenhurst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That is just about right

If you had taken time to investigate you might have found out that the function can check for more than just one flag

The flag PARCEL_FLAG_ALLOW_CREATE_GROUP_OBJECTS tells if group members can rez and create

This is valuable combined with a check for avatar in parcel group and activated

:smileysurprised::):smileyvery-happy:

I did see that, I just wasn't sure how to test that against the group of the avatar, but I looked in the wiki more, and found:

llSameGroup-Usefull Snippets

/*  By Aryn Gellner  pos - position (in region coordinates) to check against.*//*    Additional Land Owner Test added by Ruthven Willenov*/ integer is_rezzable(vector pos){    list details = llGetParcelDetails(pos, [PARCEL_DETAILS_GROUP, PARCEL_DETAILS_OWNER]);    key group_id = llList2Key(details, 0);    key owner_id = llList2Key(details, 1);     integer parcel_flags = llGetParcelFlags(pos); if(owner_id != llGetOwner())    {    if(parcel_flags & PARCEL_FLAG_ALLOW_CREATE_OBJECTS)    {        return TRUE;    }    else if((parcel_flags & PARCEL_FLAG_ALLOW_CREATE_GROUP_OBJECTS) && llSameGroup(group_id))    {        return TRUE;    }    else    {        return FALSE;    }} else{return TRUE;}}

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.