Strange Login and Market Issues

Dolly Waifu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Today I bought $10 in L$, and made a few purchases and payments to people. Went to purchase an item (~1,000L$) a few minutes ago on the marketplace and it said there was an issue charging my payment method (which was my balance of ~1,600L$). LL took the money from my account, so it wasn't that. I went back, tried purchasing it again, and the "buy" button on the order confirmation page redirected me to http://status.secondlifegrid.net/ , but no "Issue with payment method" error this time. The third attempt, the "buy" button simply refused to load.

I was logged in inworld, so I attempted to gift the money to my partner so they could try and buy the item for me, and I got an error saying that the transfer failed, my balance displayed at -1L$, and another toast saying that the displayed total may not reflect the actual total. Tried reloging, and now it keeps saying my password is incorrect. I can log into the website using the same password, but cannot get inworld. On the website, my balance shows as simply "L$." No 0L$, no -1L$, and certainly not 1,600L$ that I should logically have. Attempting to click "Forgot your username and password?" on the viewer also redirects me to http://status.secondlifegrid.net/ , despite the fact that the grid doesn't seem to be down, or even under maintinence right now.

What is happening? D:

Edit: For all the people viewing. Viewer now displays an "Login Failed Unplanned Maintinence" notice when attempting to login. Guess that's the answer. Hope we get our L$ back and i'm not charged 1,000L$ 3 times. xD

3 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.