I can't see my profile. I can't edit my profile. Pink line at top of profiles. Logs me out

ReenInOz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

First off, I can log on. All my money and inventory are present.

I was gone for a while. I did come back on short visits but never really noticed much. 

Whe I came back I found that I couldn't edit my profile. I can't even see my own profile. It comes up as a blank page and blank photo. I can see it however in the local. Only way I can see myself is if I click on myself as if I was a stranger.

Others say they can see it. Rarely they can't even look me up (happened last night).

But every time I go to look at any profile I get a pink bar accross the top saying I cant see that info unless I log in.

SO I log in, a second latter I get the pink bar again. I even press the "Keep me logged in" option. But every time I am immediatly logged out... but not out of SL just the profile section. Its weird.

When I am just online like normal. No issues. It keeps my info and I am logged in right now while I write this. Its just in game. 

But now that I have returned I really would like to update myself. Not the same person as I was 2 years ago.

Any and all help is appriciated. Feel free to IM me or write here.

Cheers!

Reeninoz

.... update. Its all good. Not sure what happened but it is working fine:)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.