Mesh Artist waiting for Hiring

SeanKSW

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone Thank you for reading. Tired of the same. Want to be different? Or, would like to start creating a piece of land to build a commercial street? Ok. See here. I can serve you! I can provide you with the following: Create clothes mesh All kinds of shoes, boots.. Hair Avatars Architecture Various means of transport Object, furniture Accessories (wings, rings, necklaces, earrings, design all kinds of accessories) Custom all kinds of pubs, shops, communities, houses... In short. As long as you need. I can make all of you. You can check my information. Watch "My Photos " Watch my work Ok. This is only a very small part of my work. I designed and to make hundreds of models. You can get documents. Have all right. I guarantee high quality and low price! Don't worry about the price. I am eager to find a long-term cooperation. I will give the most favorable price. If you are interested. If you have any questions. Please ask me. All inquiries and quotations are free of charge. Please contact me in the world: princessbox Give your best regards

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.