Looking for Companionship

Saturnine Dryke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings!

My name is Saturnine, but most people know me as Satie. I've been a resident of SL since 2007 and recently came back from a break to enjoy the virtual world.

In the past, I was a photographer for Best of Second Life Magazine and several other fashion magazines. I also owned my own studio and made clothing/accessories. I still dabble in photoshop and love to make pretty things, decorating my SL home, explore, shop, go to clubs to listen to music and strike up conversations.

I am looking for people that share my same interests and hopefully make more friends! I have no preference as to male or female friends, sometimes I'm your typical girly-girl and other times I'm a tomboy. However, please know I'm looking for friendship only. I'm not against SL relationships, but I don't think I have the time to devote to that. Also, please be an adult avatar. I have nothing against child avatars, but I can't take a friendship seriously when I'm talking to a 4 year old avatar.

Random things about me: 36 f, married in RL, coffee addict, die-hard Steelers and OSU Buckeyes fan, totally a gamer geek (love World of Warcraft and have a podcast about the game), handmade soap and jewelry maker in RL, my musical taste varies

Feel free to IM me in world!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.