SE7EN VENUE - HIRING RELIABLE & ENTHUSIASTIC GENERAL MANAGERS

Katey1292

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

╔═..═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ══ ═══..═╗                  
                                                                                ║✯║ SE7EN NEW VENUE ║✯║✪
                                                                ══════════[▶] ᴍʏᴍᴜsɪᴄ[◀]═══════════
                                                            ✯✪♕KATEY IS FOUNDER ║OWNER OF SE7EN ✯✪♕
                                                        ╚═..═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═.═╝

If Anybody is looking for a General Managing Job, Please Message me as im interested to here from you! I Prefer General Managers who have got some Experience such as 6 months or more and who are very reliable and are Enthusiastic about there Job.

Information about my NEW Venue...We are open from Friday - Saturday - Sunday...From 12am-8am. Depending on how many hours you would like to spend at my New Club is totally up too you. All Staff that is working at my New Club will be payed...General Managers will be payed on a weekly bases. For more information, Please contact me in world if you're interested: katey1292 or just Message me on here, Thanks!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.