Sunset Private Island Beach Sublet 650L/wk Rent ($2500L/mth)

Drallion Souther

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3094 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all~ This is my first time posting in this wonderful forum.  Feel free to ask me any questions or come on over for a visit!  All are welcome~  Drallion

"Designed By Drallion" 

Exotic Souther~ Living The Dream

Welcome to paradise living… I have taken my RL passion for design, to SL to create a lovely elegantly designed Parcel which has been mine but is currently available for Sublet.

A small island paradise, located with unblocked Sunset View in a private island corner oasis…just beckons romance.

Completely furnished with an elegantly appointed Bed with all the ahem… “amenities”, a sitting area, a magic carpet for two (to fly the night away), and floatable inner-tubes for race play...and a leaf-boat for two to sail away on your private adventure! The water here is sailable throughout the sim and the neighbours are quiet. This is truly a wonderful private pied-à-terre; a love-nest, tucked away from all the hustle bustle of even an SL world.

Sublet renters are expected to pay on-time, be courteous toward the neighbours, and as well, to obey all land-covenant rules.

Should you wish to return any furnishing provided for your enjoyment, feel free. There are currently 20 additional prims available, and a new total of 87 available prims, should you prefer to return all furnishings to place your own :)

This is a happy parcel and my intention is to rent to like-minded individuals. I do not entertain nor tolerate drama of any kind.

I do welcome all inquiries and look forward to sharing my little paradise with you~

I currently have but only, this one space to offer, so it is offered as a sublet, for rent on a first-come-first-served basis. I shall accept names for a waiting list should there be the interest. Feel free to join the group "Exotic Souther~Living The Dream" for updates on rental availability :)

Rental is $650L week with additional savings if rented by the month (4 wks)@ $2500L.

Rent is payable in advance, and shall be discussed through IM, so if you are interested in renting this paradise, or enjoying a private tour, please contact me: Drallion Souther

Have a beautiful Second Life~ Living The Dream.

Direct link to my parcel ~ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pacifico%20Central/19/26/34

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3094 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.