Seeking a Sponsor for a family-friendly RP Business

Siksikas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Before I begin, I'd like to let you know that this is not a strip club, or any sort of club.

While I cannot give detailed information on forums, I can give you an idea of what you'll be getting into.  Please message me in-world if you'd like more information and the full pitch.

I've run a successful business like this before - the only reason it ended up shutting down was because my investor dropped out unexpectedly, and I did not have the financial means to keep it going without him.  Circumstances are different now, and while I still do need an investor, in the case that he/she drops out, I'll be able to keep the business afloat until I'm able to find someone new.  

Although of course I can make no guarantees, the business should be at least mostly financially self sustainable within 2 or 3 months.  In the case that it becomes profitable, you will begin to see a return on your investment.

Basically, I need the investment for tier.  I plan on being on a 1/4 sim until the business is big enough to expand to a full sim.  Depending on the realestate company, a 1/4 sim is about L$20,000 per month (give or take), and staff costs an additional L$8,000 monthly, which is around a total of $115.00 USD.

This is not a guaranteed money maker.  I'm reopening this business because it's something I'm passionate about, and I believe it helps many people in the Second Life world.

My hope is that I can find an investor that's as dedicated as I am to providing a safe, fun, place to all kinds of people in Second Life.  It would be great if you're involved with, or at least familiar with and accepting of the role play / family community in Second Life.

Thank you for your interest, and I hope to hear from you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.