Back on SL and looking for friends!

InkaHeartsdale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hellooo :) I'm a girl in my 20s, UK based and I've just returned to SL after a while away. I'm bored out of my mind and looking for friends!!! Preferably female and around my age. I'm really lighthearted, a bit of a geek and just looking to have fun going shopping, exploring, being a goof etc with people who enjoy doing the same really! I'm shy and out of practice with the whole chatting online thing, so if you can be patient with that or if you're shy too then that's cool. :) I've recently started an SL blog so I'm doing that some of the time. But if you just want some companionship and someone to hang with then send me an IM inworld! >>> InkaHeartsdale Resident. Ooh, I might finally get to use my "friend" poses too! (I know, I'm sad) :D:matte-motes-nerdy:

Hi! It's my first few days on SL (not indicative of my newb status lol) and I'd love to hang out! I joined the Blacktree group, so if you did, too, maybe we'll be seeing each other a bit :)

I should add that I'm soon to be in the process of moving, so I will drop off the face of the internet for a week or two... bad timing, I know, but that's my middle name...

• 7 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.