My avatar emits spam on channel 44

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello all :)

first sorry for my english

So I have a problem, my avatar emits spam on channel 44. Some owners ask me to stop it but idk what can emit. I create lag and i never know if some owner send me this: [08:25] Ultima HUD 3.12 R-Evolution: On channel 44 ,Echidna666 say : talk

I take off all my objects and gestures, try with reset default avatar, create new bridge and always emits.

I log with friend account and there is no problems, so it's realy my avatar who emits and I don't know what and why.

I try to create a ticket but not work too, I have an error and tell me try later :)

Someone can help me?

hello all :)

So I have a problem, my avatar emits spam on channel 44. Some owners ask me to stop it but idk what can emit. I create lag and i never know if some owner send me this: [08:25] Ultima HUD 3.12 R-Evolution: On channel 44 ,Echidna666 say : talk

I take off all my objects and gestures, try with reset default avatar, create new bridge and always emits.

I log with friend account and there is no problems, so it's realy my avatar who emits and I don't know what and why.

I try to create a ticket but not work too, I have an error and tell me try later :)

Someone can help me?

Echidna666 wrote:

hello all
:)

I try to create a ticket but not work too, I have an error and tell me try later
:)

Someone can help me?

That HUD has a feature described as "Send IM or speak in the chat under a pseudo identity". Somebody may be using one of these to impersonate you.

[08:25] Ultima HUD 3.12 R-Evolution: On channel 44 ,Echidna666 say : talk

the people complaining about spam on channel 44 are using the HUD or similar tools to spy on a bunch of chat channels from 1 to 99 and probably higher. they have to be in your chat range to be able to hear messages coming from you or your gestures on channel 44. the chat range changes if you use shout or whisper while using a numbered channel.

the chat message quoted by the HUD looks like it might be a speech gesture sending a command to your avatar attachment so that it moves your mouth when you speak.

the speech gesture would have a line in the gesture editor that looks like:

Chat: /44 talk

if this is the case, you can deactivate it and clear up the noise for them

if you want to keep animating your attachments when you speak, they should go into their HUD channel listener settings and filter out your messages. if their HUD does not support this, a different one might.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.