Writer looking for work

xRaivex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I'm xRaivex Resident (known inworld as Richard Tempo) and I'm currently looking for work as a writer.  I have experience writing many different types of genres, from horror to fantasy.  Among my experience are short stories and RP scenarios, in addition to writing short descriptions of various icons in Second Life.  I am also a highly academic writer as I am a Communication major in college and a minor in English, with an emphasis on Journalism.  I can write anything you need me to write although my best work is short fiction and other forms of fictitious writing such as RP scenarios.  I also have a website with various pieces of my work and will gladly provide the link to you upon request.

My times are flexible, and so are my rates.  I am a full-time student and I do also have other obligations in real life, but I will do my best to fulfill whatever it is that you need me to do.

You can even approach me for a one-time job, which I will gladly undertake for my own advancement in addition to helping your company succeed.

Hope to see you inworld soon!  I can be reached all times during the day, and if I'm not available at that moment I will do my best to get back to you at a reasonable time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.