Media TV's coloured overlay tint?

TheBadmagic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Update #1:  Thank you for the suggestion Ohjiro Watanabe, sorry I should have said, its off, tested already as suggested by my partner at the time, also, sorry for the delay in responce, saw no way to reply here and read to do it this way instead. 

Original post below:

Just to ask, living with someone in game and when they wanted to watch a movie with me it looked like this:

Snapshot_008.jpg

Figured it was just me so checked Flash and Quicktime were up to date still has the issue, checked other TV's in world and it seems to be all of them I've seen so, really kind of stumped, just asking if anyone has seen this before with a possible solution as, searching for media/tv/red etc didn't reveal much.

Currently running the following in the system:

OS: Windows Home Premium 64 bit, fully updated as of last night.

Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 

Video Driver: 347.88

Viewer: Firestorm Release v 4.6.9 (42969)

Not sure is more is needed, hopefully someone knows if its a simple or common issue, I can live with the red but, would rather fix it if I can. 

3 answers to this question

Thank you for the suggestion Ohjiro Watanabe, sorry I should have said, its off, tested already as suggested by my partner at the time, also, sorry for the delay in response, so no way to reply here and read to do it this way instead, I added this to the original post at the top as an edit also.

It would have been odd if that was the problem because you would have been surrounded by red sploges all over the place, but it just looked like that.

One other thought. Is the media feed from the web and if so can you get the URL, you could try it in your normal browser and see if there are any issues.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.