Looking for a custom builder for a house, but they can also sell on to make even more profit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am looking for a custom house, not just to benefit me, but for you to sell to other residents also. so basically its a house i would like to see and livein in my secondlife.

It has been featured in a US TV series called Nashville.
and its one of the main houses there, and i have fallen in love with it, although i can build (well just for myself) with prims and it would be a pleasure for myself to build this house, i think it would look a lot nicer in Mesh with the greatest of details that can be done.

I will attach a link to the house with many pictures on it, for you to have a look.

or you can always type in google, "Rayna James House"

http://curbed.com/archives/2012/11/06/buy-rayna-james-mansion-from-the-tv-show-nashville.php

also i forgot to mention, its a LITTLE bit bigger than a house (:

I would hope to hear from you with a decision that i will benefit both of us.

Kind Regards

K.p Kotori Padroclum.

Just a thought, as nice as it would be to copy, you would be infringing on the architect's intellectualy rights. You could do something in the style of but not exactly the same.

A few years back, with the permission of the Frank Lloyd Wright estate, there was a sim where several of his more famous buildings were copied in detail, including the Falling Waters house. When the estate withdrew permission, the houses had to be removed. You could do a house in the Arts and Crafts style, but not a direct build exactly like one of his house.

Just saying.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.