-[ soup's.soutions. ]- now hiring, and seeking work!

Shimadea Soup

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Snapshot_028.jpg

Hello everyone! Very nice of you to stop into my little thread here on the forums. My name is Ophelia Soup and I am the C.E.O. of the newly opening -[ soup's.solutions. ]-. Now you are asking yourself, "Well, what exactly are these solutions?" and before I answer, allow me to share a small story.

Ever since the first time I ever set foot upon the grid, I knew I wanted to do something here. To offer some sort of service. I have had my hand in club ownership, and it just doesn't suit me. I have dabbled in clothing creation and texturing, but, well being completely honest I'm not very good at it. >.< Then one day just recently, it hit me.

I have always been the go-to person for my friends in need of advice in a wide variety of things, of course most of them shopping related. I have always been told I am very good at finding things, and researching, as well as having good taste in furnishings and decor. In general, my friends would come to me as their sort of knowledge board lol. And well, with that being said, here is -[ soup's.solutions. ]- about to be born. :)

This is a list of what we offer:

1. Shopping/Fashion Advisory: Need a dress for that next big gala you plan to attend, but not sure where to look? Have to fit a particular look for an event, or show and not sure which stores cater to that theme? Interested in knowing where all the greatest, high quality group gifts are if you are just getting started? Maybe you'd like a tour of all the current, hottest fashion fairs and events going on on the grid at the moment. Whatever your shopping and fashion needs, Soup is the answer. :) I may not be great at complex math, but my mind is a veritable encyclopedia of SL shopping resources.
  2. Advanced Avatars: I was one of the first to jump right onto the mesh body craze as soon as it hit. I have visited websites, blogs, and in-world workshops learning as much as I can about mine. Many are a bit cautious when approaching this newer aspect of our Avis, and perhaps need a gentle guiding hand in their transition, along with available support to answer any questions. :) I have a wide set of knowledge in regards to them, as well as a long list of stores that provide high quality skins for your mesh body, as well as compatible clothing.
  3. Avatar Makeover: Looking to completely overhaul your avatar, but need to know the best places for current, high quality skins, clothing, and hairs? Need an unbiased opinion on the contouring of your shape, or simply a little advice on some things which might suit your vision of the new you? 
  4. Networking: Have to put together a model portfolio, or have a wedding coming up, or an event, or simply want some personal shots and need a photographer? Are you a DJ, Host, or Dancer, and wanting to know some of the hottest venues on the grid to try and seek work at? Looking for someone to help your new business with marketing? Need to know when the next biggest fashion casting call is? 
  5. Interior/Exterior Design: Seeking consultation on the decorations of your next big event? Want to texture and furnish your new home but don't have the necessary time? Maybe you've just purchased new land and need help to make your outdoor areas memorable. 
  6. New To SL: And last, but certainly not least, there is a general information service to those who are new to Second Life and perhaps need a little direction to get started. Based on what you'd like to do here, your solutions will be found. :)

Rates:  -[ soup's.solutions. ]- does not work on a set rate basis. Instead, you will be asked to come in for a consultation, and from there an amount of work time necessary will be decided. Based on the estimated work time, you will be allowed to set the price you feel is fair for our time. :)

Employment: At this time we are looking for some dedicated assistants. In this moment we are not able to offer any monetary compensation, but are instead seeking individuals with these skill sets, and this very same vision to be on the launch pad of this brand new venture. :) You will set your own schedule on when to work on the manageable tasks given each week. You will not be overburdened with work at any time, and may come and go as you please, as long as an interest in the company is maintained.

Our Office: Our office was spefically purchased, redesigned, textured and furnished to create a classy atmosphere, but also relaxing spa-like quality to entice our customers to feel both welcome, and not in a hurry to leave. In that sense, it represents how the company wishes to conduct business. Relaxed and at your own pace. Do feel free to get a visual and audio look at our "vision" here:   -[ soup's.solutions. ]-  :)

If interested in any way, please Notecard or message me inworld at: shimadea.soup

Have a wonderful day!
- Ophelia Soup
- C.E.O. -[ soup's.solutions. ]-

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.