Now hiring a sim designer for a tropical theme

chaos Xigalia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am currently looking for a talented sim designer that would terra form/ design/ make the concept of a tropicaly landscape for a half sim.

It's not necessary to have "experience" with other people as long as you have done it for yourself in the past years. Of course if your experience is also job related then its a bonus.

What im looking for?

Simple. I want a half sim tropical concept. I want a unique style for terraforming. I want a beach of course. 

You will also look around  marketplace or inworld stores for outdoor decorations ,like bridges,palms,plants,maybe even a campfire or what not. The concept is totally in your hands. 

The concept has to be family oriented and unic. Keep in mind i will want around 3 houses on it as well. They all must be in  a way divided with bridges.....as an idea. 

The price for your work will be established while we talk. You will have the chance to pick ur own desired price in first instance and we will go from there. 

The decorations and anything that would need to be bought for it will be bought by me. All you will have is to either link me or bring me to the store. 

If interested please send a notecard inworld to Chaos Xigalia. 

:cathappy:

Hi darlin, I'm not sure how to reply to being a tropical theme designer, but you can check out my island that I built, I love building and all the materials you like.  My background is in hospitality hotels, so I have a weakness for resort style landscaping and buildings:)  Hempres Isle / Caly 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.