market place issues with one of a kind items or breedables

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

First of all good morning or good day to you!

Im having a vanity issue on my seller area of my market place area.

See i sell some one of a kind items and breedables on the MP and when you sell those items your QTYS are 1 or a limited number of item.

However, I have ran across a problem - I sold an item that its QTY was 1- so as i sold it- it went to QTY 0 respectively....

Then i went to go clear it out (delete the listing- from the action tab- on the right of the screen) I cant....it says EDIT, LIST, PREVIEW---

SOME of the items i sold were highlighted in PINK and i WAS able to delete these- but not the others that have the NORMAL white area-

Does that mean that i HAVE an ITEM still sellable (the item in the white area- NOT the pink deleteable area ---with the QTYs 0) when the listing WONT let me delete it? And does that mean its a listing unfinished? Meaning the item NOW is  QTY 0- but if i set it to QTY 1 then i can list and sell this item? 

I am afraid to do List the item (that is QTY 0 --- now and place it as QTY 1) becuase i dont know if its an empty item (and i dont want to sell or give an item that is not as described) it goes against all my honor, honest yand etchics as a person and seller.

------

Ive asked a few of my friends in Sl about this issue- ive shared my screen with them- they are extremely as baffled as I am on this matter- so any help or suggestions?

Ive asked this quetion similiarly on a different post but i got no response- but i felt like i was vague in that post so i reposted here (so please ignore that old post about the same issue)

Thank you AL so very much for any/all suggestions to this matter.

HUGS and NAMASTE and Peace be with you!

Love,

LishaJoya Haven

------------------------------

OK NEVERMIND! i found the issue myself- there WAS items in the QUERY and so i was able to list the items all over again- so if anyone has this problem- just tell them that they DO have items in there....and just to relist and it willbe there!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.