Mass Hiring of Skilled Teachers for the New Year

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are seeking teachers for the new year.

We at Nexen & Co. are dedicated to enhancing the skills and experience of our residents so we have decided to bring forth a school that will allow residents new and old to focus on skill building and SL survival.

We are looking for skilled teachers who are willing to dedicate a few hrs a week to help someone new to SL or to host classes for the seasoned.

We are in the community to give back. This will be a volunteer position that may indeed turn into a paid position upon discussion and hire.

Please make sure to get your applicaltions in before the new year as we continue to get the school ready for our students.

Contact me for an applicaltion or go online to request one.

The website is: http://fawnytimes.wix.com/nexencompany

Can't wait to have you onboard!

Dr. AlianaDiaz,

Executive Director of Nexen & Co.

• 2 weeks later...

AlianaDiaz wrote:

Really, I wouldn't assume so posting it at 3 am smh. Many don't have much else to do but to find flaws in the next. We all are entitled to make mistakes. Grow up and please be an adult about this or not speak at all if it will hurt the next person.

Congratulations on your realistic roleplay! I envisage you clapping your hands together and making shooing movements while you were typing your post - you sound like most of the bad teachers I have experienced!

They also used to get annoyed with me when I pointed out their spelling mistakes - just as much when I was in university as when I was in kindergarten.

Oh, and isn't the fake doctorate pretentious as well as misleading?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.