how do i get back a bunch of missing inventory?

Karma Mohr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4859 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Clear_Cache

your transaction history is available from your dashboard - account - transaction history. it is only kept for 30 days, so i advise to download on a regular basis, at least for the future, it doesn't sound as this is familiar to you.

for purchases on the marketplace, (while logged in) go to my marketplace - my account - order history. you will find every single marketplace purchase here and if you, after clearing the cache, still cannot locate some items you can try explaining what happened to the merchant and ask for a redelivery and replace them this way.

let us know how it goes.

• Like 1

Often when log on is very slow--heavy lag--inventory items will not load.  Log off and wait 5 min and relog with another program like Imprudence, Emergence, Singularity or Phoenix.  Sometimes it even takes a day or two for lag to clear.

I've nearly 30k items and sometimes 15 min pass and 'inventory loading' is up to 1-2k only.

Also, if you got an IM or email from SL saying that certain items were removed for creative content theft--you weren't the maker or the seller but the innocent buyer of stolen illegally copied content.  LL was informed by the originator (the orignator did not see what you have--necessarily, but the maker had seen their items sold/renamed by someone else) and LL does a mass search in their databases and removes the stolen content from everyone.  I've lost hair that way.

good luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4859 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.