Hey, I purchased Premium and did an age verification. Why I can't start adult search and go in my villa now?

Justin Joseppe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

have you set your preferences to include adult content?

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Setting_your_maturity_preferences

you say you "can't go in my villa now". is this a linden home? and if it is, do you get any error messages of any kind or are the doors and/or control panel unresponsive? i am asking this because there seems to be increasingly more linden home owners having this issue since the latest maintenance. please have a read at the most recent posts around here to see. so far no one seem to have an answer why this is happening. i will advice you the same i have done others, as you are premium i would go livechat.

if you get any answer about this (if this is indeed your issue) please do post back here so we can perhaps help others with the same problem

most welcome.

you say it's ok now. are you able to get into your home again? do the doors open? did you get any answer from live chat? some of us here i am sure are very curious what is going on with the linden homes suddenly becoming so unfriendly, not letting their owners in

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.