Looking for a sl and rl position.

kilikstoner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for a salary position that's all around. And it's got to be something
I can do over the cell phone and home phone. I am thinging like a call tech person or
A personal assistance person. Difinantly a good writer... and HR skills needs polished up,but
Overall good. I m not in Sl every month and it would have to be part times. I know how to host and
Speak English,write and haven't found the right post because of the fact I can't always be Inworld my Sl name is kilikstoner and also shaddowblade but SB Is getting deleted by me...

You've already failed.  You say you're a good writer but your writing is full of mistakes.  You're skilled at bull**bleep**ting.

kilikstoner wrote:

I am looking for a salary position that's all around. And it's got to be something

I can do over the cell phone and home phone. I am
thinging
like a call tech person or

A
personal assistance person
Difinantly
a good writer
and HR skills needs
polished
up,but

O
verall good. I m not in Sl every month and it would have to be part time
s
. I know how to host and

Speak
English,write
and haven't found the right post because of the fact I can't always be
Inworld my
Sl name is kilikstoner and also shaddowblade but SB Is getting deleted by me

Hi there Kilikstoner, I understand the spelling errors as that happens sometime, don't let somebody over the forums bother you! :-)

Have you any interest in working directly with sales and marketing? If so, I have the job for you!

I'm the Sales Director for METABizList.com, we're essentially a Second Life buisness directory as well as a marketing/advertising firm for companies. We're looking for sales reps, and marketers to reach out and encourage companies, businesses and freelance artists to list their service/shop/etc. You will get a kick back on each company you get to list, it's simple and a good way to earn a fast buck! You are also offered some advancement opportunities! :-)

Something you might be interested in?
Contact me inworld, via IM and/or notecard with your full, detailed resume!

Thank you for your consideration!
Nathen Beverly
METABizList.com Sales Director

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.