Surveillance drone or nothing?

serotica

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My Avatar lately has this camouflage-like spot (somewhat oval in shape) that seems to follow me around. It's NOT the 'voice' dot.

It seems opaque in nature but seems to camouflage or blend in with its surrounds in the foreground. It moves with my avatar and is high up on my screen and in a forward position.

Does anyone know what this is, or can be? Thanks.

If it is still there after you TP, then it is something that is attached to your avi.  Someone must have given it to you and you 'wore' it.  There is no way for things to attach to you without your permission.

Look in your inventory at what you are wearing and detach anything that looks suspicious.  If you see nothing, it may be part of any mesh clothing you are wearing.  Merchants who use mesh models, attach a prim to the model so it shows them as the creator in the final product.  It should be invisible, and imbedded in your avi.  Click on it and go to edit to see what it is named.  If it is named the same as the clothing, that's what it is. 

If you clothing is no mod, you need to contact the creator and explain it.  It's an easy fix for them.  If it is mod you can fix it yourself by rezzing it in world, clicking it, going to edit, check Edit linked parts, then click the object,  Move it so that is imbedded in our avatar and turn it to 100% transparent under the texture tab.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.