me and my friend have been greifed and we cant see our avatars nor part of our parcel help!!

CallidoraCrimson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

That sounds to me as if you were using RLVa or RLV, either with open relays or you gave permission to the wrong object.

The simplest way to fix your problems is to turn off RLV and then relog.   You should then find yourselves able to access your inventories and so on.    

Then, if you want to, you can turn RLV back on and relog.   Only this time, for heaven's sake be a bit more careful with your relay and what you allow to control you.

If you use Firestorm, you can turn RLVa off and on by unchecking or checking the box at  Avatar>Preferences>Firestorm>General Enable Scripted Viewer Controls (RLVa).    Changes take effect at the next log-in.

Anyone can be pushed, and anyone can be hit with a follower cage, but (so far as I know) your clothing can only be stripped off if you are wearing a RLV relay attachment (like a collar) and have scripted control activated in your (3rd party) viewer. Clothing attachments, inventory access etc can be controlled by an active RLV relay.

Switch off scripted control in your viewer and log out, then back in. Or use the official Second Life viewer which does not have any RLV capacity.

If you still have problems with seeing things after turning off RLV, then the problem is not RLV. Most likely it is some sort of rez failure (try right clicking where the house wall, door, etc should be) and or some sort of bake failure. See:  http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bake_fail  

Also, try teleporting to a different sim. The sim may be having problems, and may need to be restarted (send a ticket to Linden support if you think your home sim needs a restart).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.