Question about Premium account Linden Home and Tier.

brucecurb Bowler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can I abandon my Linden Home and apply the 512 'FREE' tier on a land that I will buy in the future? Actually my question is are the free 512 Tier that came with the a primium account only good on Linden home land or can it be apply to any other land? The reason I ask is because I don't like any of the Linden homes and I want to buy my own land but I don't if I could use the "free" 512 Tier on my new land or not or do I need to pay for extra tier. Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

brucecurb.Bowler wrote:

Can I abandon my Linden Home and apply the 512 'FREE' tier on a land that I will buy in the future? Actually my question is are the free 512 Tier that came with the a primium account only good on Linden home land or can it be apply to any other land? The reason I ask is because I don't like any of the Linden homes and I want to buy my own land but I don't if I could use the "free" 512 Tier on my new land or not or do I need to pay for extra tier. Thanks in advance.

Hi Bruce,

Yes you can use your 512 free tier allotment toward land you purchase from Linden (mainland) once you abandon your Linden Home.

Edit to add:  I said that kinda wrong.  You can purchase the land from anyone but it needs to be Linden Mainland because that is the land that tier is applied.  There is also land that is sold on private estates.  For land like that you end up paying the owner of the estate and not using land tier from Linden.  This is how many basic residents decide to "own" land since they cannot own Linden mainland.

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.