Wanted: We're Looking For Models, Hostesses, and Dancers!! (Read Post For More Information!!)

lAmoureuxl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HOSTESS! MODELS! AND DANCERS WANTEDD!!!

We're looking for hosts, Promotional models and dancers For Bomb Squad Management & Promotions!

Bomb Squad Management & Promotions was founded by Rose DaReason his opens up alot of doors for girls like myself who are currently starting to build up their career on SL as a hostess and those who wish to start. This also give upcoming or struggling clubs an opportunity to increase traffic and an increase in crowd attraction or perhaps promoting your brand

Our motto is Work Hard, Turn up, and Have Fun. Filled With Music and Dance, We strive to accomplish the goal of becoming one of the hottest hosting group. I do know I've had some inquiries but they have yet to hit me up :x not naming no names but I need help spreading the word about BS. If you're inquiring about it or want an application, Please inbox me on Facebook: Lyric Levine or message me inworld: lAmoureuxl Resident or message the Ceo of Bomb squad Management and Productions Miss Rose DaReason(facebook name)... iiBoricuaBombshell Resident inworld

Please Contact iiBoricuaBombshell Resident or lAmoureuxl Resident inworld once again for inquiries! We have plenty of hostess, promotional models, and dancers slots open! SPREAD THE WORD!!

If this job is still up i would like an application , i just started and i know im going to need to build myself if i actually want to have my own place in second life . please give me back a message or something. I don't have experience on second life because this is just my first day , but if you give me a start im sure i will manage.

Yes you are absolutely wrong! Half of the money in the payment goes into the workers tip jar before the event starts plus they will recieve tips throughout the event of which they keep 100% of so please know your facts before making such an absurd statement about the operation of someone's business.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.