Spaceship Roleplay?

Zackary Fang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Lately I've been looking for a good RP sim to join in but what would really be awesome is a good sci-fi sim on a spaceship. If possible I'd really like to find one that uses a Prometheus from Spyker Enterprise, as that ship has become my favorite so far to look at. I'd also be willing to check out RP in a Leviathan or any other really big ships. The one thing I'd like to point out though is I have a furry avatar, and I'd like to go somewhere that allows them. I know a fair amount of RP sims don't. Can you guys help me out?

3 answers to this question

There are a number of those big ships. Search places > Sci-fi or cyborg in search. Star wars is perhaps the best developed Sci-fi action and RP SIMs on SL. You might search for one of their groups for direct personal information.

"Doomed ship"  is a common theme.

• Like 1

You should take a look at the Starbase Alpha sim, we got our own RP setting which is very furry friendly and we also allow other roleplaying groups to use the sim for their own roleplays.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/starbase%20alpha

You should also find the link to our wiki at the counter by the landing zone so you can learn about the setting and how furries fit into it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.