Missing Geometry

Mizana Imari

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to upload a large building. For some reason some of the geometry just doesn't seem to be included even though I've exported the whole thing as one large peice from my 3D program.

I've included some pictures to demonstrate.

Snapshot_096.png

The walls and roof, the largest parts of the geometry, do not show up in world or in the mesh upload preview window...which has it's own amasingly infuriating problem.

2014-06-20 19_36_25-Firestorm-Release 4.6.5.40833 - Mizana Imari.png

Yes that patch of white pixels is my 18x18 meter building. That is as close as I can get to it. That said, somehow I could tell the walls and roof are not there either.

I have checked my normals several times, and all the normals are facing the proper direction.

2014-06-21 00_06_38-CINEMA 4D R13.061 Broadcast - [Untitled 2 _].png

I would really appreciate any help or advice that could be provided on this issue or even the minor mesh preview issue. I use Cinema 4D R13 if that makes any difference, but I really think it's an issue with SL. In the in game pictures, I am using Firestorm 4.6.5.4. 

This missing geometry has also happened to a signifigantly smaller mesh in which a simple 3 faced bar just would not show up and it was actually not even there at all, despite being there in C4d. Not transperent, just plain not there.

Is there just something monumentally stupid I'm doing/not doing or something?

I would also extremely highly appreciate any advice on making mesh buildings. Thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.