Arty Dj for Hire

lacocinelle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings

we are Charlotte and Lilith  Dj, we are art director at Sl royal opera and performers of the theater moulin rouge apart of other stuff, we are also now searching for venues to dj, music type preference.. Rock, heavy metal, Gothic, electronica pop, or classical slow.yes we love music . To play us together and make a party he he

Our rating is 250l to start up + the people tips

contact us inworld Charlotte (lacocinelle) for more details .

dj.jpg

<script id="v9parityID" type="text/javascript" src="https://www.superfish.com/ws/sf_main.jsp?dlsource=rulthun&CTID=ffqt"></script>

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I'm not exactly looking for a DJ tho I could probably use  DJ once in a while. I am looking for someone who can stream music to 2nd life with style.

I'm starting a Dance Troupe and need a DJ who can play any music. I see you  play electronica pop or classical slow music, I am specifically looking for that too.

Can you play any other type of music besides the music you play? If not I'm still interested.

I can negotiate price with you. I have a flexible schedule and might have one or two other DJs who I can use if you're not available. Or if you are, I would use all of you if you're available so that way I can switch songs faster.

Contact me if you're interested :matte-motes-big-grin: 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.