Hi I'm looking for friends!

AvigailWingu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I'm AvigailWingu. My character is 3 months old. I'm new to second life. I have a difficult time making friends because when I go to dance at the clubs there is not much conversation going on except the noisy gestures. I am a little shy but will open up to learn more about each other. I love all types of music especially trance or dubstep. I want to know if there are any role play sims out there that are active, mostly my interest lies in the gothic or vampire arena. I am tired of guys starting off the conversation with some cheesy line. Lastly, I am also interested in digital photography.

Hit me up if you're interested. My character's name is AvigailWIngu. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Hello and Welcome to Second Life

It is difficult to meet people inworld..especially in clubs and such. My suggestion is to use the search function and find groups that interest you. You said Gothic or Vampire (there is also something called Bloodlines which is a vampire clan system that you should investigate before joining)...find groups that have that and then join them. You get about 42 (I think) groups, so don't be shy. Once you're in there, send an IM to the group...see who says hello...or send one to the group moderator. Just get out there and don't be shy. There's a whole wide world out there to explore

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.