I want to change my L$ limits.

TheExistedHim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Your limits will increase automatically. See https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.php

You can ask for a review of your limits, however...

How to request review of your limits

You may request a review of your account to increase your limits. Please visit the support system and submit a ticket.

Select Billing -> LindeX™ Billing and Trading Limits Review Request

We'll review your request and get back to you within 5 business days.

• Like 1

like said those limits will increase automatically with lindex, is one reason i dont use it yet. if you want to buy or sell more L than lindex allows then there are several other companies where u can do that (although they might have their own limits); just google "buy Lindens" and u will get a whole list of pretty good exchange platforms.

"if you want to buy or sell more L than lindex allows then there are several other companies where u can do that ..."

Correction: L$s cannot be sold anywhere other than on the LindeX, as per the TOS:

"Users are not allowed to sell Linden Dollars to Authorized Resellers and Authorized Resellers are not allowed to purchase Linden Dollars from users. Any purchase of Linden Dollars from anywhere other than the LindeX or from an Authorized Reseller is not permitted and is considered a violation of these Terms of Service which may result in suspension or termination of your Account."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.