I neeed scripting help! Flower giver

JBenn Doobie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello SL forums 

im in bad need of a scripter. i made some really cool flowers and i'd really like to have them scripted, so that i could walk up to someone and hand them the bouquet of flowers. 

i bought some custom anims, one to hold the flowers, and one to extend the hand to hand them to someone. 

can anyone help? 

i had this idea in my mind, idk if its too much work or not, i'm definitely willing to dumb it down if need be

the idea is , that you'd click the flowers, and a menu would come up, like the Hugger//kisser attachments, with the names of all the people within like 30 meters or whatever. you'd click the name of the person you want to give the flowers to, it asks them if they would like to accept the flowers, and if they accept, your av would automaticaly walk to them, and play the "give flowers" animation, and then it would send the bouquet to the person.

i think i would probably make a version of the flowers with a vase so they could put them in their house , and then a version for them to walk around with just to hold for decoration. don't really want the scripted version to be given away cuz then it would turn into a freebie...i am trying to sell the bouquet giver.

please help! willing to pay for a script.. im just a builder. i'd like to think i'm a pretty good builder..have had a lot of practice over the years..but thats all i can do. so far ive been blessed with helpful animators, and scripters that are happy to help.. but it is kind of hard to ask for someone to do such a big job like this without some kind of compensation..so yea.. very willing to pay for help!

thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.