Employment Wanted: Land Sales Position

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for a position in land sales.  In the past I have been a sales rep, em and gm for a decent sized land company.  I took a break for a lil while and have decided that after being asked for land by many past residents, that maybe I want to find a new company to work for :)  I would consider being an em but really am only looking to do sales.  I have over four years experience and a nice following as well.  You can im me in game or drop me a notecard.  Thank you.

Hello.

I am seeking for agents who will recommend me tenants and i will pay them a 10% from their clients very first payment.

I dont need anything more than that.

You can have a profile detector at my office in case someone wants to IM you when i am offline, then yes, you also get the 10%... and also you are free to rez a visitor detector in all the lands to be notified and so run there when i am offline and so win one more sale!

In the case that i will be online and you simply run there faster than me, you dont get a % ... Just want to have it clear.. The visitor tracker will be only for when i will be offline, or unable to be there to serve my potential tenants my self!

I do rent out only Mainland parcel - full perm - with them private group.

Please have a look here to this older post of mine, to see whats all about it.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Parcels-for-Rent-Mainland/Why-BEE-Real-Estate/m-p/2568598#M1986

Thanks in advance, hope to have you sending me tenants :)

My Office --> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Skibbereen/187/74/21

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.