Seeking Friends!

Kazooki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, my name is Kazooki and I am looking for friends!

About me...hmm...lets see....

I'm an extremely eccentric roleplayer who generall dresses either lolita or visual kai...

Married IRL and not looking for any kinds of relationships, but joining a family could be cool. :3

Hmm. I enjoy shopping...but who doesn't?

Music: I like so many different kinds! Its fairly safe to take me near anywhere as far as music club genres are concerned.

Errrmmm. One hangup that seems to bother people....I don't voice much.

Like.....hardly ever. I just am not super fond of it. If this is a problem for you....i may not be your cup of tea.

Someone who could show me some cool places, or get me involved in some SL related hobby would be welcome...

Anyways! Feel free to message me here or in world. ^-^

Nice to meet you  ^__^  I don't care much for voice either; I usually have it muted.

Most of the time I RP as a wandering monk. It just suits me. I like to travel and meet people and see wonderful places, but I don't really care about owning stuff.

My schedule varies a lot, but I'll look for you online if you wish. Best wishes  :)

*offers you a pink frosty donut*

Sure! Toss me an IM whenever. ^-^

*Accepts doughnut, and begins nibbling at it chipmunk style....leaving a mess of pink frosting and sprinkles on her nose and around her mouth* "Nyam,nyam, nyaaaam~"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.