New Designer Searching Bloggers

StriveDesigns

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure if this is the right forum for this post, so I apologize in advance if it's not and moderators, please feel free to move it to the appropriate spot.

I am a new designer (very new) so all of this is foreign to me. But, I am looking for bloggers to help promote or get the word out when I create a new design. I am clueless myself on how to even create a blog page and get lost using facebook even!

I have heard there are some blogger snobs, who are not interested or can't be bothered with designers who use "pre-made" mesh templates in their creations, so let me start off by saying that I AM one of those designers! I am just learning how to retexture mesh clothing templates into my own vision and have not mastered 3D mesh creating.

I also want to point out, that I do not always use pure mesh in my designs. I create what I think looks good regardless of the type of clothing article it is made from. Some designs are completely mesh, while others will incorporate system clothing in the design because I couldn't find the perfect mesh item to complete the look I'm striving to accomplish, and quite often if I can get the texture to flow smoothly, I'll make Lola Appliers to go along with the design.

I try to create a clothing look that has some thought behind it, that is unique and may appeal to other's sense of fashion without being outrageously expensive. Most of my creations are done in complete outfits, including shoes and accessories to complete the look in the pictures. If it does not include something I will list where it can be purchased from.

I have a store on MP, but I've included a photo link to preview what I have in my inventory as of right now rather than making you wade thru all the plethora of demos and things on my store. On average (when RL let's me), I strive to put out a new design each week).

If you're interested in blogging about my creations, or can give any advice, please don't hesitate to contact me inworld (StriveDesigns Resident).

Thanks for taking the time to read this and any help or ideas you can toss out!

Have a fantastically exciting and productive SL!

-Strive

{SD} Clothing Design Pics

Not sure if this is the right forum for this post, so I apologize in advance if it's not and moderators, please feel free to move it to the appropriate spot.

I am a new designer (very new) so all of this is foreign to me. But, I am looking for bloggers to help promote or get the word out when I create a new design. I am clueless myself on how to even create a blog page and get lost using facebook even!

I have heard there are some blogger snobs, who are not interested or can't be bothered with designers who use "pre-made" mesh templates in their creations, so let me start off by saying that I AM one of those designers! I am just learning how to retexture mesh clothing templates into my own vision and have not mastered 3D mesh creating.

I also want to point out, that I do not always use pure mesh in my designs. I create what I think looks good regardless of the type of clothing article it is made from. Some designs are completely mesh, while others will incorporate system clothing in the design because I couldn't find the perfect mesh item to complete the look I'm striving to accomplish, and quite often if I can get the texture to flow smoothly, I'll make Lola Appliers to go along with the design.

I try to create a clothing look that has some thought behind it, that is unique and may appeal to other's sense of fashion without being outrageously expensive. Most of my creations are done in complete outfits, including shoes and accessories to complete the look in the pictures. If it does not include something I will list where it can be purchased from.

I have a store on MP, but I've included a photo link to preview what I have in my inventory as of right now rather than making you wade thru all the plethora of demos and things on my store. On average (when RL let's me), I strive to put out a new design each week).

If you're interested in blogging about my creations, or can give any advice, please don't hesitate to contact me inworld (StriveDesigns Resident).

Thanks for taking the time to read this and any help or ideas you can toss out!

Have a fantastically exciting and productive SL!

-Strive

{SD} Clothing Design Pics

Have you considered contacting bloggers directly? If you do a search on the internet for "second life fashion blog" you can find many blogs that have different criteria for advertising and/or reviewing your items.

You can also contact blog groups inworld. Antoher option are cooperative businesses inworld that feature items from all different creators/designers such as Collabor88 and Fameshed. I'm not sure what they require from a creator/designer but you can find out. Good luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.