Alternate Avatars

Rosaroar Quar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been trying to create alternate avatars so that I can use them for design purposes in building and design of clothes along with props for photographing the builds, yet it tells me that I have too many Avatars for my household.  Yet I know of another person that has an avatar for every letter of the alphabet.  Why is that?

Thank You

5 answers to this question

It's very simple really...

... they're cheating somehow.

There's a limit of (IIRC) 5 AVs/alts per household.

If you want more, then just make a multipe of SHAPES for the same AV. 1 male, 1 female, and a bunch of alternate shapes you can wear like a new suit. Works just fine.

• Like 1

There is a limit of 5 Avatars per Mailbox. So if you get another mailbox you get another 5 accounts.

And they don't need to cheat - the hardwired I/P Adress of your network adapter for example is a unique identity.

Also fixed I/P adresses are a sign of having the same system. Like my router is always giving me the same I/P internally.

Cheaters are the ones with a name fo each character in alphabet - they get all things out of money chairs while other really wait for their chance.

Greets...

Wolwaner Jervil,

SL Guided Tours

• Like 1

In the past it was USD 9.90 for every additional account. It was changed after some time to allow for 5 free Alt-Accounts in combination with the mailbox.

Even if LL would charge the fee, there is no way to actually distinguish between Alt-Accounts and different Family Members sharing the same PC.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.