Sign in to follow this  
Rosaroar Quar

Alternate Avatars

Question

It's very simple really...

... they're cheating somehow.

There's a limit of (IIRC) 5 AVs/alts per household.

If you want more, then just make a multipe of SHAPES for the same AV. 1 male, 1 female, and a bunch of alternate shapes you can wear like a new suit. Works just fine.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

It's very simple really...

... they're cheating somehow.

There's a limit of (IIRC) 5 AVs/alts per household.

If you want more, then just make a multipe of SHAPES for the same AV. 1 male, 1 female, and a bunch of alternate shapes you can wear like a new suit. Works just fine.

• Like 1

There is a limit of 5 Avatars per Mailbox. So if you get another mailbox you get another 5 accounts.

And they don't need to cheat - the hardwired I/P Adress of your network adapter for example is a unique identity.

Also fixed I/P adresses are a sign of having the same system. Like my router is always giving me the same I/P internally.

Cheaters are the ones with a name fo each character in alphabet - they get all things out of money chairs while other really wait for their chance.

Greets...

Wolwaner Jervil,

SL Guided Tours

• Like 1

one way arround people having excessive alts if for lindens to charge say 5 usd a year for each account and then if say a person wanted to get an av for each letter of the alphabet it would become an expensive exercise.

In the past it was USD 9.90 for every additional account. It was changed after some time to allow for 5 free Alt-Accounts in combination with the mailbox.

Even if LL would charge the fee, there is no way to actually distinguish between Alt-Accounts and different Family Members sharing the same PC.