Sign in to follow this  
Amadeu Callow

Job Agency [NEW JOB ]

We are looking for fun and sociable people to host our Greed or No Greed games! *Please note full training IS provided*

Being an employee of Crown Royale Games, opens up the doors for all sorts of treats! We like to keep our staff happy by offering incentives and money bonuses if they do good work!

Please read the entire application and answer all the questions honestly. When you are finished, save the application, making sure your name is in the title.

Please go to the job agency and click ad board [Crown Royale Games] to get APPLICATION

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Harbinger/103/154/22

Himy name is Madison Stough and i am interested. I have good skills in lots of things Art, Office, Messanger, Secratary, Teacher now im babbling. Please message me at KittyKat3322 with any information

Hello, my name is Olga. I am interested of employment in Russian oriented sims. But I will be glad to find a job somewhere English lands. I am frindly and educability.