Starting New Store.

NinaWillams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

Im new to second life and i would like to start a store i rented land an have the building ready and its up to open but im having problems trying to put my tops on the rack i have the link to the rack i brought https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Clothes-Rack/593082?utf8=%E2%9C%93&page=1&product_reviews_sort=created_at%7Casc i took 2 days trying to find out how to put the tops on the rack i google search and still nothing also i brought shopping bags i will like to have them be like ever item that someone buy out my store to have a bag where they can copy and open and just add the item onto there avatar the bags i brought are here https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/O-P-E-R-A-Bag-for-shop/2802963 if there are any video tutorials about the putting tops or items on the rack and shopping bags it would be really helpful. 

For putting the clothes on the rack you need to take a good picture of them, front and back and bring your pictures into photoshop, gimp or whatever program you are using.  Cut out the background and make it clear,  Export both pics as a tga or png with the alpha channel intact.  Then import your texture into SL   Rezz a prim, put a transparent texture on it then your front clothing picture on one side, the back on the other.  Flatten the prim and resize it to the proportions that are right for the clothing then attach that prim to the hangers.

To put the clothes and accessories in the shopping bags, just drag them into the contents of the root prim of a bag you have textured with your logo or colors.  Add any notecard instructions etc.and landmarks.  If you are using a script that animates the avatar that wears and holds the bag and unpacks it, drag that into  it also along with the animation.  Check to make sure your permissions for all items are set correctly then take the bag and put it in your sales prim or vendor.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.