Are You a Builder? If so, then I need you help!

Wayne Bohemia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi.

I am currently in the process of expanding my land holding on the mainland. I have a 2048 parcel which is hopefully the start of a little Community. I have already placed a big grand villa which is split into apartments with access road from the Linden Route. I am now looking for a builder who can modify some buildings I have purchased as a complete MOD & COPY village from the seller of the villa so that they go well on the expansion parcels. I have tried but am totally useless! I am awaiting transfer of abandoned adjacent parcels from Linden Labs but am keen to discuss my project so that things can move on once ownership is granted to the two abandoned 1024 parcels of mainland.

If you think you can help me and would like to discuss further please send me a notecard saying hello from within your viewer. Forum IM are not checked regularly.

This will be a fully paid position and may lead to more work on the same project in the future should you do a good job and impress me.

I look forward to talking with you.

Kind Regards and Many Thanks.

Wayne Bohemia

Hi Wayne

I am writing in relation to your builder vacancy and wondered if we can arrange a time to talk as I am interested in offering my help. I have done some basic building in the past and quite good at building things for people.

I concentrate on what I do and strive to achieve my final goals. In Secondlife I have had 2 businesses and still do a bit of promoting and graphic design for different people.

I would love to arrange a meeting to discuss what you need and I can then tell you if I am capable of building your requested build and if you would want me to.

Look Forward to hearing from you soon.

Kevin Jerrold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.