DJ's wanted

Paulus Portland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

DJ's - Looking for a whole range of music, themed nights and anything you feel that would work. YOu will be allowed to use the club as and when you see fit, send out notices, arrange your own gigs and of course keep 100% of your tips.

Any hours, any days, work your own schedule, just give me 24 hours notice to arrange adverts.

Drop me a message letting me kn ow what you play and if you would be interested in joining the team lift the profile of this new venue

Paulus

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Euryale/180/112/1502

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi !

Frankly speaking, I visited your venue tonight and I was litterally amazed... This is one of the nicest, most suggestive (if not the nicest) club I've ever seen in SL, sincerely (and I've been in SL since 2007)... I'm looking for a nice and friendly place to DJ at, the main thing being I'd hate regular shifts being compulsory (I'd have a feeling this would remind me my RL job !). Your needs seem to match mine so we'll have a chat in a near future if you don't mind.
The big question is : do you have an audience around 0:00 and 2:00 am SLT during week days (or maybe somewhat later during week-ends) ? That would be great because these are exactly windows of time when I would be available...

Looking to hearing from you,

Cheers, Brunophil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.