Re-Associated items wont go active

Huraina Valiant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've begun switching my MarketPlace items from the magic box to the direct delivery. I was told to open my magic box, move the items to my inventory, delete the scripting, and little by little, drop them into the Merchant Outbox, and then they items (provided they are name accordingly) would associate themselves to the current listing.

So I've done this and they have associated themselves and the listing goes from a red highlighted (item unavailable) to the regular listing and the delivery changed from box to direct as it should have.

Now the problem. All these items are not Active. When I try to list/activate them, it tells me "Product State Not Changed: Current State Cannot Transition Via "List"" 

So then I have tried to edit the listing. At the top the Active and Inactive buttons are grey and I cannot change them. So then I tried changing something in the listing like the discription, price, category, or anything with the astric *. Then I hit update and it tells me it is successful. I again try to activate it (list) and it gives me the same message "Product State Not Changed: Current State Cannot Transition Via "List"" 

What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated especially when I have 508 items needing to transition.

Update: I've been through the migration guide. Step for step and I still can't get the items to activate.

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.