Singularity - CRASHING

SamayaRose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I installed Singularity and I'm experiencing mega crashing every 10 to 15 minutes.  Does anyone know why I am experiencing this?  When I use Firestorm or SL I don't have this issue.  I really like using Singularity but I'm forced to use one of the two viewers I listed above. FYI, I checked my PC and Intranet speed settings and all is good. I want to thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide me.  Cheers.....

1 answer to this question

Do you have the latest version of SIngularoty to handle mesh and your computer -

maybe u accidently installed the wrong one -like meant for 64 bit but your computer is a 32? (*raises hand* i have done this) 

If you are on wireless--- you will crash alot (so plug in the main internet)

ALSO--- when you have more than 1 instance (more than 1 viewer) you will crash more -

If that is the case (and it sonds like u do) TRY THESE methods

►DO a CLEAN install of EACH viewer

► If you are feeling lazy--- and dont want to do a clean install of each viewer --- then clear all ur caches in the viewer and in the COMP in your application data section of your computer

♫ check your draw distance - if its too high u will crash  more

♫ check your post process rendering (in preferences) and you  might want to change the  graphic down as                             well as ur LOD to 2.0 not 4.0

♫ take of your shaders- u might be over loading your graphics card

♫ you might need to UPDATE your graphics card

♫ after you are done _ UNPLUG your router (for 5 mins) and restart your computer

I hope that helps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.