Experince Dj That Has Been In Game since 2007

Kang Wise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I charge $1800L  + Tips For 2hrs Playing Music

I Can Play R&B, HipHop, Smooth Jazz, Blues, Cajun Zodico, Old School Rock

I can play Newest Sngs Out or Go Back to 90's 80's 70's with no problem. and Yes I take Reguest.

I can Be ON TIME when Hired to Do a job and I am Very Profesional and I speak and spell in English.

I play Music Using VDJ and I Blend the Music from song to song and Connect with the Audiance over the Mic

My Work Hours are Open And I am Looking for steady perminate Home to Play For.......... I am on SL TIME +2

Please Contact Me:

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3: Kang Wise

Kang Wise wrote:

I charge $1800L  + Tips For 2hrs Playing Music

I Can Play R&B,
Hip-Hop
, Smooth Jazz, Blues, Cajun
Zydeco
, Old School Rock

I can play Newest
Songs
Out or Go Back to 90's 80's 70's with no problem. and Yes I take
Request

I can Be ON TIME when Hired to Do a job and I am Very
Professional
and I speak and spell in English.

I play Music Using VDJ and I Blend the Music from song to song and Connect with the
Audience
over the Mic

My Work Hours are Open And I am Looking for steady
permanent
Home to Play For.......... I am on SL TIME +2

Please Contact Me:

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:
Kang Wise

Apparently, your  spelling and English grammar are not the best. 7 spelling mistakes in that post, not counting the incorrect capitalization.

I would hope if I hired ANY DJ they would be on time. Especially if I was paying 1800L and tips for 2 hours of music. Tell me, for that price do you have a fan base to increase the traffic to my club? Do you do voice-overs, as in talking between songs at all?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry to notice that English-speaking persons can be so full of criticisms... even towards people who's mother-language is NOT English. This being said, how many of you, peeps from the U.S., can talk another language than yours ? You don't like English people ? It's funny : you speak exactly the same language as them ! Now, be more humble and serious, and behave like the adults you pretend to be... and stop seeing the least defect in everybody else when you have so many defects to see in the mirror...

You make yourselves most ridiculous when you shut up your mouth, but it's even worse when you open it.

You disappoint me more and more each day... just like the president you elected to choose but that's another story....

Seems like you ignore that your so-called "country" would be the land of red-skins, should there have not been any immigration...

EDIT : don't spam me with your normal hate.. I'm talking to those who, like the one above, treat others from their position because they poorly think they are above... I'm not talking about "normally behaving" people. Thank you !

NB : BTW, how many typos did I make ? Curious to know it... btw, you wear well your name : Littlething... And if this forum is nice for knowing about places to visit, it's also nice about the ones to avoid... What's yours ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.