SPONSORS NEEDED AT EASY'S LOUNGE..

Simi Firelyte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My name is Simi Firelyte-Dreadlow,one of the owners of Easy's Lounge and we are seeking donations to promote your business at our Sponsored events :)

?
I am contacting a select number of vendors who I feel may want to participate in a mutually beneficial arrangement. We would like to promote your business at our Lounge. We hold sponsored events and would advertise your store exclusively at each one you participate in, driving traffic to your location...

We are currently planning several special events to promote the expansion of our clubs and would like to include you in these events. We are seeking donations, preferably GIFT CARDS/VOUCHERS from your store, that we can give our VIPs during these events. In exchange, we will expose/promote your business throughout the event.

If you would like to donate, please include your logo and landmark so we can maximize your business and product during our event. If you want to know more, please contact me, Simi.Firelyte, If I am off-line, please send a note-card as my IMs cap out very quickly!

Your donations are very much appreciated.
Sincerely
~Simi Firelyte....... Easy's Lounge

open 24/7 LOVE CLASSIC Radio When No Events
AS THE VERY PROUD OWNER OF The Lounge.. MAY I INVITE YOU TO COME OVER FOR ROMANCE, DANCE,RELAX..OR A ROMANTIC MEAL WITH A MENU TO SUIT ALL APPETITES.
HERE AT Easy's Lounge.. THERE IS NO DRESS CODE EXCEPT THAT YOU STAY DRESSED PLEASE, FOR LIVE EVENTS PLEASE SEE THE SECOND LIFE SEARCH,
The Lounge.. IS A MUST NOT JUST FOR THE WONDERFUL TALENT THE REGULARS ARE SO WELCOMING AND KIDDIES FRIENDLY..HOPE TO SEE YOU VERY SOON
Thank you for your time Easy Dreadlow

Easy's Lounge.. For The Very Best In Life..

Live Singes / Dj's /Contest / Events, Karaoke Poetry , Readings,

Easys lounge text.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.