The beautiful Wygrove Ballroom is NOW HIRING TALENT!

AshesIllusions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you a talented Live performer or maybe an awesome mix artist or DJ? New to the industry....or just breaking in? Then Wygrove Ballroom is looking for you!  We are looking for some artsits to fill several slots in our current star studded lineup. We are looking to fill these current vacancies at the moment and more may become available. All times SLT.

Saturdays 12pm Every Other Week

Saturdays 1PM Every week

Sundays 4PM and 5PM Every Week

Interested? Please either stop in the lovely Wygrove Ballroom inworld or Contact: Ilsa Aeon (Ilsaflannigan) to set up your audition. Please include all contact information, genre or style of music, past experience and best times to contact you for an audition. 

Hello !

Just one word : WOW ! It's been time since I've been searching a place like yours ! Sincerely, I couldn't think that such a fine one could still exist in SL nowadays ! Of course, there are some crowded places in SL... I won't name them, but they'll recognize themselves : people there are very polite, but you get annnoyed sooner than expected because they have so much little interest for their audience that they don't care about streaming boring jazz of the 30's all night long ! Now, really, you seemed to make a great job. Such a nice piece of romantic place....

I'm convinced I can be an active part of your musical animation, as far as pop / rock / soul / vocal jazz / sweet r&b / classical-pop crossover is concerned, and I'd like to ! I couldn't join you through your employment application tonight because not all links were working in the notecard, this is the only reason why you didn't receive my application ! :-)
 But I do hope we can meet in a near future and start a fruitful collaboration ... my only reward will be audience's pleasure really. My extensive 87,500 mp3s library (lots of genres of music) allows me to take requests. But I don't voice and my hours are European, say : from 12:am SLT to 14 am SLT during week-time and somewhat later during week-ends.

Looking to hearing from you soon,

Cheers !

Bruno

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.