Someone to help with Poses

EricRob01

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a fairly new builder and I need someone experienced with poses and AVsitter to help me with poses in my builds.  I can do the single sit animations ok but I'm needing help with couples poses as I can't seem to get them right for the life of me.  There has to be an easier way :=)  I've tried creating an alt and my laptop doesn't play nice when 2 sessions of SL are loaded at the same time so that isn't an option. I've went to AVSitter and watched all the videos and I know HOW to do it but it's just getting the positioning right that I have trouble with....

I have several builds that need couple animations and I just haven't been able to do it.  So, I thought I'd look for someone who wouldn't mind helping with these and possibly who knows a trick or two about AVsitter and poses?   I'm willing to pay someone 500L an hour to help with these poses.  

Please IM EricRob01 or send a NC as my IM's get capped and let me know what your experience is in AVSitter and how you'd be willing to help.  Look forward to hearing from you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.