Fashion by sponsor Facella for woman

NeskoFlash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

NeskoFlash wrote:

Fashion by Facella for woman

page.png

I see you got rid of the music and improved the photos. That's a great improvement. :) I think the background is a bit busy making the text hard to read still. But the photos are lovely.:) Glad to see the blogger takes his readers suggestions into consideration! That's a great sign! I think this may be a good blog to watch. However I still suggest just editing the old forum post when you have a new blog entry instead of making a new forum post each time. Your post will come back up if you post a new comment to it. But people do get annoyed when you post a new topic every time you make a new blog post.

I think something with a less strong pattern. The gold yellow on dark brown is a bit to bold. I think looking at the backgrounds on other blogs and webpages will give youa  good idea. Bold can work but not on a transparent inner frame. Personally I would go for a subtle backgrounds with a light amount of patterning on it. You want it to be something you can ignore while having it still enhance the page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.