Looking for MODELS!

MissMarijah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just starting up my photostudio, and need some models that will be able to help me out with some of my ideas. I'm looking for around 10 models, both boys and girls, so I have a group to contact when I need you guys.
For helping me I'll make sure you'll get all the photos. I'm planning on ideas like Fight Club with girls and yeah, pretty much everything crazy and creative really. You can take a look at my work on flickr.

The idea is to later on be able to offer designers a package of both models and photos for their products. But for starting out its just about building a strong portfolio, join different art gallery's and get the name out there.
When linden start loving me, the models will get their share.

You dont need any experience in modeling...

but, YOU HAVE TO...
* Have a updated avi with high quality skin and shape
* To be 18+
* Have an eye for fashion and style
* Be fun!

IM me in world, and send me two photos of yourself. One full body, and one close up. 

Display name: Mijah Northman
User name: missmarijah

UPDATE: 
Still looking for...
* 0 female
* 3 males

And do not wait! IM me in world asap if you're interested!

Just starting up my photostudio, and need some models that will be able to help me out with some of my ideas. I'm looking for around 10 models, both boys and girls, so I have a group to contact when I need you guys.
For helping me I'll make sure you'll get all the photos. I'm planning on ideas like Fight Club with girls and yeah, pretty much everything crazy and creative really. You can take a look at my work on flickr.

The idea is to later on be able to offer designers a package of both models and photos for their products. But for starting out its just about building a strong portfolio, join different art gallery's and get the name out there.
When linden start loving me, the models will get their share.

You dont need any experience in modeling...

but, YOU HAVE TO...
* Have a updated avi with high quality skin and shape
* To be 18+
* Have an eye for fashion and style
* Be fun!

IM me in world, and send me two photos of yourself. One full body, and one close up. 

Display name: Mijah Northman
User name: missmarijah

UPDATE: 
Still looking for...
* 0 female
* 3 males

And do not wait! IM me in world asap if you're interested!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.